Luke
Luke, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Technician at General Motors
78297162

Cadillac Escalade: I have a 2003 Escalade base all wheel drive

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Escalade base all wheel drive and when I bought it the service air ride message was on and is still on after I replaced both rear shocks and the relay for the air compressor by the under hood fuse block I read that you have to reset it by unhooking the battery for 10 minutes I've done that and I've also read that you have to reset it with a scan tool but I have not done that and my compressor will not come on I can take the relay out and jump the 3087 the red to the blue and the compressor will come on but it does not come on when I turn the key on or start the vehicle
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Luke replied 1 year ago.
https://gsi.ext.gm.com/gsi/showDoc.do?docSyskey=848746&from=sm

Hi I'm Luke and I'll answer your question best I can. In my experience I have replaced a lot of these compressors but if it runs as you say then I have attatched a wiring diagram for your assistance. Check for power on the ign 3 fuse. I would like for you to scan for a code if possible, on these older systems that might not be the case. Let me know what you find and we can go from there. Hope this helps
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It says that I'm not authorized to view content.

Expert:  Luke replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the problem, new computer and i'm getting used to it still hope this one will help and please let me know if you need anythinggraphic
Expert:  Luke replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back so I am going to assume all is well. Could you please rate me so we can close this out? thanks