Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Cadillac Deville: Hey my name is ***** ***** a Cadillac

Customer Question

Hey my name is ***** ***** a Cadillac deville 2004. It cracks up but cuts off. I just had a throttle sensor put on and a fuel pressure regulator. And it still won't run.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If your security light/theft light is flashing on the dash when it cuts off this indicates a security fault with either the key needing relearned or a security component has failed and needs replaced.If this is the case here with this light flashing let me know.
If it isn't flashing I have seen weak fuel pump cause this here and had to replace it.If you have not had the fuel pressure tested this should be done.
Thanks Pete