Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Cadillac srx4: i took my 320011 Cadillac srx4 to the locall

Customer Question

i took my 320011 Cadillac srx4 to the locall dealer ,they did a customer satisfaction program 13322 ----(--9101098) radio usb programming for navigation set up after getting the car back my wife tried to use her phone ,screen said no phone available ,I tried to pair it and it would not work,I took the car in and they did a reboot system and charged me 100.00 ,i fill they did something the first time to cause this ,can you verify this for me !
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2011 srx4
Expert:  J F replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to the site. i do have some questions for you. did they pair up the phone or did you after the reboot of the system?thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
again the reason I had to take it back is because they did something wrong I could not pair the phone the first time the phone did pair after the reboot
Expert:  J F replied 1 year ago.
Hello I i think there's some miscommunications and i apologize. but i needed to know if you paired the phone or did they pair the phone the 2nd time? If they paired the phone the 2nd time then you would be billed. i don't know your technical skill but from what i see about 95% of the pairing problems are because of the owner. now if you paired it the 2nd time then it was something they did and you should not had to pay.ThanksIf you have anymore questions please just ask.Please don't forget to leave feed back. (Thats how I get paid.)