Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Cadillac Deville: , Please help! I have an 03 Deville and

Customer Question

Please help! I have an 03 Deville and it has been stalling while in drive for months. Usually I can throw it in neutral and it starts back up right away. Was thinking crank shaft sensor. Yesterday the speed gauge on dash went crazy saying I was going 150-75-80-150 ect. Then it wouldnt start at all. Now I cant even get into the car as the keyless entry AND key dont open doors. Any thoughts?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you have not checked for any loose or damaged battery cables at the battery or to where the cables run and connect to this needs done.If a cable issue is found this can cause loss of voltage or ground and may cause this issue here and would need corrected.If this is all checked and found o.k. let me know.
Thanks Pete