Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Cadillac CTS: Key wont come out antie theift fuel gage not

Customer Question

Key wont come out antie theift fuel gage not work and temp and trackion control light on
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.
If these lights are coming on with the key on or engine running as well as the gauge issues here this is a common fault of the electronic ignition switch failing itself.I have seen this switch fail several times before in the past and had to replace it for issues like this here.
The only other cause I have seen that will create these issues in some cases is a weak battery needing replaced or loose or corroded battery cables at the battery itself.
These will all need checked and tested to pinpoint then repair the cause here.I suspect you will find out the ignition switch needs replaced.
Thanks Pete