Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Cadillac Eldorado ETC: I have a 1998 Eldorado ETC with no voltage

Customer Question

I have a 1998 Eldorado ETC with no voltage to the gray wire on the blower plug. change 6 programmers three blower motors and one heater control on dash. these parts were all used except the last blower motor was new. A caddy checked it out and said it was the programmer. I told there was 4 in the trunk. Thanks Jim
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Trace and inspect the wiring to the blower motor plug itself and see if any wiring is found damaged in any way needing repaired or replaced.In some cases wiring can become brittle or damaged and break and cause this issue here.If this is checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already changed the plug and about a 20" of wire Thanks Jim
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Did you replace these to correct the problem and did it correct the problem or was this something you replaced already that did not correct the fault?
Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately I am unable to take a phone call myself at this time.I will open your question up for others here to see if anyone else can assist further on this.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.
Thanks Pete