Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Cadillac STS: How do I get to the front O2 sensor connector

Customer Question

How do I get to the front O2 sensor connector on a 2008 Cadillac STS with the Northstar 4.6L. I can see the passenger side connector, but I can't figure out how to get to it.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already replaced the O2 sensors. I had to splice them into the old wires.
Glad you got it resolved, if there is anything else you need help with, let me know.