Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Cadillac Technician
Experience:  GM, Cadillac Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Cadillac Seville STS: replace front valcover gasket 1998 seville

Customer Question

replace front valcover gasket 1998 seville northstar
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for using the site. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.
.
….
I have the instructions for both covers in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fnpwumum8o32cr7/Camshaft%20Cover%20Replacement.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.Here is Cadillac proceduressee & click on attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
Hello again Lurch here.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about.
If I have helped, please RATE my answer
I would appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.
.