Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Cadillac Cts: Dave, I'm bill g, I have a2004 cts v6. It

Customer Question

Hi Dave, I'm bill g, I have a2004 cts v6. It has 111000 mi.bought the car 2 yes ago.benn having a intermittent miss in engine only got one code last year stating the no.2 coil had failed.my mechanic changed the injector and the coil.we still have the problem.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Bill, when your mechanic scanned the system can you tell me what the fault code and or codes are that are setting. Give me the actual code and or codes and I will try and help you determine the cause.