Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Cadillac SRX: i have a clogged a/c condensation drain causing

Customer Question

i have a clogged a/c condensation drain causing water in the passenger side. How do I cclear it?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI, The ac condensation drain tube is behind the center console. You can access it by either removing the center console or pulling back the carpet from the accelerator pedal and underneath the center console area.2. Remove the rubber adhesive patch (1) from around the drain tube (2). (diagram attached)3. Open the flap in the tunnel insulator and unsnap drain fitting from the tunnel sheet metal.4. Remove the HVAC module drain tube from the HVAC module and blow out tube Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page. Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?