Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech, 30 years experience
2947720

Cadillac seville sts: repaced coo;ant container on cadillac

Customer Question

repaced coo;ant container on cadillac seville sts year 2002 ,trouble light will not go off ,reads check coolant level low,even though coolant is st right level
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
used two new containers to no avail
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is there another sensor in radiator core ???? connected to this one ?????anybody working on this ??????
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.
.
That could very well be in the instrument panel. There is a test for that. Also, a lot of times we have to just tap on the coolant jug to jar the floats loose on the new ones.
.
I have the test instructions in a PDF format, at the following link. You can copy and paste it into a new browser.
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qav4zin48cod29l/Low%20Engine%20Coolant%20Indicator%20Always%20On.pdf?dl=0
.
Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.
.
Thanks, ***** ***** come again, anytime
.