tim's auto repair
tim's auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  own's repair shop 25yrs
14541291

Cadillac Escalade ESV Platinum: I have a 2005 cadillac escalade,

Customer Question

I have a 2005 cadillac escalade, now do you change the license plate bulb?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  tim's auto repair replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is Tim,
I will do my best to assist you
the fixture[housing]will pull right out when you remove the lens and press in the tab
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]
.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t47qu9pjqsnfr9u/0605-esculade-LICENSE%20LAMP%20REPLACEMENT.doc?dl=0
.
if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way
thanks
.
www.dropbox.com/s/t47qu9pjqsnfr9u/0605-esculade-LICENSE%20LAMP%20REPLACEMENT.doc?dl=0
.
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if this is correct?? I will send a picture.
this is correct with a step bumper,,yes,please send picture
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
See pictures
OK
this should be the same even though yours has the built in plastic shade on them,,the light still should come through the shade so you can replace after pressing the release tab
thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does the complete lamp holder come out?
yes and the cover[lens] comes off..please look at the diagram i sent
thanks