Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

I have a 2005 SRX THAT has done the reduced engine power three

Customer Question

I have a 2005 SRX THAT has done the reduced engine power three times now....it happens out of the blue with no noises no warning.... Have to pull over put the car in park shut it off and restart it to get power back...I have taken it to dealer where they had replaced water pump ananafter I got it home it didn't even want to stay running and sounded horrible....they have it now and kinda insist it is the TCM...I showed the codes to other mechanics who say between what I say happens and the 11 codes it seems more of a ground or electrical problem.....your opinion?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.Is there any reason you dont want to give us the codes that you gave to the other mechanics so we form an educated opinion?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Codes 48171. P0010. P0011. P0013. P0020. P0023. P2088. P2090. P2092. P2094. P2176
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
P2099
Check the PT sensor fuse in the underhood fuse block.