Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Cadillac Deville DHS: What will make an 2002 cadillaC deville

Customer Question

What will make an 2002 cadillaC deville DHS heavy miss hard start well replace the map sensor fuel presure sensor fuel pump filler
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.
are there currently any diagnostic codes present?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes p1004 p148 p300
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I am here to help. So just to clarify , you already replaced the parts you listed correct ? Did anything change the way it ran? Does it only run bad at startup ? What about if you press down the gas pedal ? Does it run better or worse ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes also add the crankshaft position sensors both upper and lower no change in the proformance of the engine still misfire and hard idle and cut out when acelatration I need your help please spending too much money and labor hours
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will do my best. Are you near the van to try a few things for me ? Sorry for the delay in reply. Not sure why I did not see you reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Ok most times the throttle body gets carbon around the throttle plate. Does the car run ok if you give it gas? Like press the gas pedal and such ?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
i am sorry i will have to opt out, i am having issues with receiving my messages via email and do not want you to wait on me, Lou
please do not respond or other experts will not be able to see your post.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need a better answer for 26.00 dollar could someone please call me at(###) ###-####THANKS
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Your answer has been relisted for other experts to see. Please do not respond until another expert responds to you or else it will lock the question back to me and they will not see it.