Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My 2012 Cadillac escalade just showed the voltage where the

Customer Question

My 2012 Cadillac escalade just showed the voltage where the odometer is at and that is the first time I have seen it there. So I am wonder if the battery is going bad or something
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
Normally this occurs when a customer accidentally messes with the cluster and puts it into self test mode. it is not a sign the alternator or battery are bad. Let me know if this did not clear up next time you started the car.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris