How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dave Nova Your Own Question
Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Category: Cadillac
Satisfied Customers: 1522
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
Type Your Cadillac Question Here...
Dave Nova is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to change my water pump in my 2002 Cadillac Escalade.

Customer Question

I need to change my water pump in my 2002 Cadillac Escalade. The mechanic says I also have to change the inlet tube and get a bolt kit. Total charge 695.00. Do I need all those things. Where can I get it cheaper.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  ggrote1 replied 1 year ago.
My name is Gary
I am sorry for the long wait
did they say what the bolt kit was for ?
is this a 5.3 or 6.0 engine in this vehicle ?

Related Cadillac Questions