Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 year as an ASE Tech
7276279

Cadillac DTS: Trying to see what part I need to replace on

Customer Question

Trying to see what part I need to replace on my 08 DTS, my Stabilitrak Service keeps coming on,and what's causing it to do so 80,000 miles on car
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Your light STABILITRAK light comes on when the system sees a fault and when this happens the computer will set and store a fault code, in order to determine what is failing and needs to be repair and or replaced you are going to need to start first with having the system scanned and see what the fault code is that's setting. If you can get the fault code and post back with it, I can direct you In the needed repair.