Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Cadillac Technician
Experience:  GM, Cadillac Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Cadillac SRX: HOW DO U UNCLOGGED THE A/C ON A 2008 SRX

Customer Question

HOW DO U UNCLOGGED THE A/C ON A 2008 SRX
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.this is very difficult without the vehicle on a rack.The Drain Tube is located under the Floor Console & comes out into the frame of the vehicle, where you can insert a plastic fish line.IF you do not have a rack, you can get to the Drain Tube insideHere is Cadillac proceduressee attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
hello?
.