Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Cadillac: Sir. I need your help. My windows do not operate

Customer Question

Sir. I need your help. My windows do not operate I took the car to the mechanic and he tested all the fusses in the under hood drivers side area they all checked good than we located the trunk fuse box and tested one by one they all checked good he does not know of any other place that has fuses. Also the gasoline indicator as well as the average miles per gallon says zero and and some of the dashboard indicators don't work .But all fuses check out ok. With a mechanics tester.can you plese help us out to locate the problem. Thank you very much for your help.***@******.***
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay, but delay was likely because the:Year??Model??Engine??was not posted.Please post this informationthanks.