Dave Nova
Dave Nova, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certification. GM World Class Certification
11042942

Cadillac CTS: Hey George got an 08 caddy cts. Tried to move

Customer Question

Hey George got an 08 caddy cts. Tried to move the fuse block in the right front of the engine compartment to get at the parking light bulb. Put it back now the car won't start. Got power on the dash but when I turn the key to start everything goes black
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Trunk won't open either with remote or using the button on the drivers door. No light flash or horn when hit the lock button on the remote twice
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Everything worked fine before I tried to move the fuse block
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After releasing the 5 clips around the fuse block base I was only able to raise it about an inch and a half so I put it back down. That's when trouble started
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Response is urgent
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Car will be towed within the next hour. Please respond very soon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Cancel request for answer. Car being towed to repair shop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since I didn't get an answer will the $28 be refunded???