Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Cadillac Deville: , im getting the starting disabled,

Customer Question

hello, im getting the starting disabled, remove the key after it runs for just a few seconds. ive tried putting key in on position foe 10 minutes, and that didnt woek, could it be the key? its a 2004 deville
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured it out,it was a bad battery!
Glad you got it resolved. Sorry we did not get to you sooner. Do you have another issue you would like me to assist you with?