Pete, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  17 years Cadillac experience as a technician.
14928985

Cadillac Deville: 2001 deville when removing rear seat it shorted

Customer Question

2001 deville when removing rear seat it shorted on pos battery now there's no operation of radio, gauges, windows,int lights + other things.
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the under hood fuse box wiring and power feed into it for any damaged or shorted wiring or connections.If a fault is found with the wiring or connections it will need to be repaired to correct this issue here.The under hood fuse box feeds power to the fuses for these components here.
Thanks Pete