Chris (aka- Moose), Cadillac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 2004 deville and the rear left window has no power

Customer Question

I have a 2004 deville and the rear left window has no power at the motor plug but I hear the relay in the module click.
Category: Cadillac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I switched the module with the right rear door and still no power at the plug for the window motor but a click in the module relay.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured it out thanks though it was a broken wire in the harness next to the door post connector.
Glad you got it resolved. Is there another concern you would like help with.