Neal, Cadillac Mechanic
Experience:  Shop Owner and Mechanic on multiple makes.

Cadillac CTS: My friends 04 cts has water coming from her

My friends '04 cts has water coming from her airbag things in the front window corner posts. We are aware of the bottom door seals plugging and water coming in from door panels. Can water also come in the sun roof but leaking internally but not at the inside of sunroof?........John [email protected]
Hello I'm Neal and I am here to help resolve your issue. If I cannot help I will opt out and refer your question to another expert.

Yes that is normal if the drains for the sunroof get plugged up. They run down through the post between the wi dsjield and the door. And if other drains have gotten plugged then that is almost certainly the problem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

where are these drains located exactly?

They run from the corners of the sunroof down into the widow posts. They are usually blocked at the sun roof.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hey Neal and thank you for your help....water in the car has been a problem for over a year and now getting a better picture of whats going on. Where do I look for specifically for the plugged sun roof and window post drains, so as I may try to unclog. I have had to unplug door drains as well?...John

Look in each corner of the sunroof at the lowest point for debris, you might be able to see something, but often it can require some disassembly. What is it that is plugging things up?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hello Neal. Where do he drains exit or come out of the bottom of the car?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have found the front 2 corner drains on the sunroof and have got a piece of wire about halve way down the door post. Still not sure where the bottom drains are. I do see 3 or 4 like plastic caps on the bottom of thr rocker panel[?] with 3 square holes and none are plugged.....John

You will not really be able to get to them from the bottom, but you can try running a little water through the drain and you might be able to see it run out the bottom if there is any flow at all.