Daryl, Shop Owner, Master Mechanic
Experience:  28 years experience, Master Mechanic

Cadilac Escalade: have 2002 Cadilac Escalade with ABS and Security

have 2002 Cadilac Escalade with ABS and Security Stability System lights on in dash, pretty
sure also got a bad front hub bearing, what's with the Abs and Security Stability lights on ?
got several codes--207,209,285,286,287,290,292,2959, and abs 267
Hello and thank you for trusting me with your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do my best to help you with your problem. The front wheel bearing/hub also has a wheel speed sensor so if that wheel bearing is bad that usually affects the ABS and the ABS is tied to the stability system, so I would start by replacing that wheel bearing and clear all of those codes and see what happens after the bearing is replaced, I am suspecting the whole issue will be gone. Let me know if you have more questions on this I am always willing to help, Thanks.
Thanks for the rating and bonus I really appreciate it, if the wheel bearing does not fix the issues let me know and I will try to help further. Please be sure to come back for all of the questions you may have, Thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

wheel bearing was not bad ,but front differrential is making the noise,should we replace it otor would we continue to have abs and secuity sytem stability problems ?

The differential will not affect the ABS or stability system so it wound not help to replace that at this time, the next line of action would be to get the codes for the ABS system and go from there.