autodoc_2000, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Certified W/ Advanced Engine Performance; AC Delco TSS Shop Technician

Cadillac CTS: The Motors computer is bad. Its number is XXXXX

The Motor's computer is bad. It's number is XXXXX What other numbers is this computer compatible with?
Looking it up by application through GM it calls for a 19260507 the previous number was
12592124. Usually when it changes part numbers the part has changed.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

So what numbers are compatible with mine.

Both of these numbers compatible. The number you gave is the original number, and the other two are upgraded numbers from gm. As long as the computer is one of these numbers it will work. Just remember if you get a new one it will need to be programmed. Are you looking for a used one?
I am sorry I forgot that even a used one will need to be programmed because of the security system.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I'm looking for a used one.

Here is a website that allows you to search salvage yards for parts. If you put your year make and model in. You can then search engine computer and it shows the 12592124 number. There are a number of them out there across the US. You can search by your location also to find one close to home. If there are none close to home most of them will ship to you.