Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

engine dianosgtic codes / 1990 cadillac deville 4.5L

Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. What codes are you getting? Or are you trying to figure out how to check the codes? Thanks
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need the engine dianosgtic codes. They start B O something!

Stephen

Here are instructions to check the diagnostic codes so you can do it yourself. Once you get the codes you can reply back to this answer at any time without additional fees and I can tell you the most likely causes. Let me know if you have questions or if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks.

-

http://db.tt/gA8zeovl

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need the codes to access the computer. You gave me what the readings should be. Once again, the codes begin: BOMC or EOL8.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
You gave me what the readings should be. I need the codes to input so I can access each item on my computer. Example: BOC5= windshield wipers
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Dan

I need the codes to access my comuputer. You gave me what the reads should be. Once again the codes begin: BOM or EOl something. How dare you ask for a tip before the job is done.

Have a nice day

Stephen

Sorry about the delay, I was away from the computer the whole time. In the instructions I sent it shows how to check codes. Step one is the PRESS/HOLD the OFF and WARMER buttons which allows you to enter diagnostic mode which also allows you to check the diagnostic codes. I didn't ask for a tip either, I'm not sure what you are referring to. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Dan,

When I plug in 1990 cadillac, I need to enter a code, which look like this:

EAGK

BOMC

This code allows me to access the car's computer

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Dan

My bad. My bad. My mechanic is good and honest, and sometimes he's needs a little help. I did it myself in less than 10 sec. Now she runs as good as she looks.

Thank You

Thank You

Stephen Washington

No problem, happy to hear you were able to check them. Let me know if you run into questions. Thanks.