Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Cadillac deville: what is "service stability system"?

what is "service stability system"?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. This means your rear suspension module detected a problem with stability system such as height sensor, air compressor, module, ect...You will need to start by checking diagnostic codes which you can do yourself for free...To check codes press/hold the INFO OFF/ON and INFO UP buttons..Once you check the codes you can write them down and reply to this answer at any time. With the codes I can tell you common/possible problems, testing/repair instructions, and costs. Let me know if you have any questions, thanks.