Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

How do I flush my radiator on my 2000 Cadillac deville ??

Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm here to help get your problem resolved. Ask follow up questions, thanks. You can disconnect hoses going to radiator then use a garden hose to flush it out....AFter you flush it out for a few minutes there is a drain plug on bottom of radiator...Drain water then add coolant mixture as needed.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Ok ! Don't laugh where is all of this ?? I put in regular anti freeze instead of dex and don't want to mess up my car !!
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
That is fine, you have nothing to worry about...dex is harder on gaskets so alot of people just switch over anyway. Thanks.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
So the green anti freeze I put in instead of the dex is fine ???
Expert:  Dan replied 4 years ago.
Yes that is fine, alot of people prefer green over dex. Let me know if you run into questions. You can reply at any time even after you accept. Thanks.