JHoop
JHoop, Cadillac Technician
Experience:  14 Year Engine Builder,16 years as a Tech HvyLine, Suspension, Electrical, Brakes, 6 Year Shop Owner
4700517

Cost to replace rear air shocks on 2002 cadillac deville

cost to replace rear air shocks on 2002 cadillac deville
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  JHoop replied 5 years ago.
Hello , my name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for choosing justanswer.com. Please tell me all of the problem as my answers are based on the information you provide. Your satisfaction is my goal, and I'm happy to answer any follow-up questions you may have about the same problem.

Do you have the active sport suspension?
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I do not have active sport suspension.
Expert:  JHoop replied 5 years ago.
OK. If you use factory parts plan on 125.00 for labor and 500.00 for the shocks.

If you have any more questions or need diagrams or service info, please don't hesisitate to ask. If this answer helped you, please click ACCEPT. If you have an unlimited plan you will not be billed again yet I won't get credit unless ACCEPT is pressed.

Your question is always open and you can get back to me at any time by answering any e-mail related to this question or by simply logging on to your JA account and go to your questions. God Bless

Please leave positive feedback. As you can see I have excellent ratings in all my categories. Also remember I am not at the vehicle, Please don't leave a negative report. Thanks again, JHoop