Gm Tech (Cam)
Gm Tech (Cam), Cadillac Mechanic
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

2003 escalade: tow package..my dash..malfunctioning

Customer Question

I have a 2003 Escalade 6.1 tow package that my dash is malfunctioning and a EOEO code is displaying now. What does that mean?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  Gm Tech (Cam) replied 5 years ago.

Welcome, and thanks for using Just Answer. I am Cam, and I will do my best to assist you. When you are finished please click on accept only if you are satisfied. I don't get paid unless you do.Please do not accept if you cannot leave positive feedback. I don't know if you are a tech or a just working on your own vehicle so we may have to fine tune the answer. I only know as much about your problem as you have told me in your post, so my answers will be based on what you tell me so please add all the details you can. About your vehicle,

That is not a valid code or display on the cluster so that means the cluster has failed. GM will want 500 or so, but you can search on EBAY for a repair service which usually runs 100 or so after shipping.