I don't have any diagrams or pictures to post for this manifold but you should see it under the throttle body on the engine on the drivers sides of the cylinder heads.It sits above where the transmission mounts up to the engine.
Here are the instructions on how to remove this manifold to replace the gaskets.It is about an 8 hour job at a shop.
1. Drain the engine coolant.
2. Remove the engine sight shield.
3. Remove the upper filler panel.
4. Remove the air cleaner assembly.
5. Disconnect the shift selector cable.
6. Remove the throttle cable bracket
7. Remove the throttle body.
8. Remove the left engine torque strut
9. Remove the EGR pipe at the throttle body spacer.
10. Disconnect the upper radiator
hose from housing.
11. Disconnect the lower radiator hose from the thermostat housing.
12. Remove the water pump
13. Remove the water pump belt tensioner.
14. Remove the water pump belt.
15. Remove the throttle body spacer.
16. Remove the EGR.
17. Disconnect the EGR pipe from the water crossover.
18. Disconnect the park neutral switch.
19. Remove the water pump cover.
20. Remove the water crossover from the engine.
1. Install the water crossover on the engine.
- Water crossover bolts to (18 lb ft).
2. Install the water pump cover.
- Water pump cover to (89 lb in).
3. Connect the park neutral switch.
4. Connect the EGR pipe to the water crossover.
5. Install the EGR.
6. Install the throttle body spacer.
7. Install the water pump belt.
8. Install the water pump belt tensioner.
9. Install the Water pump belt cover.
10. Connect the lower radiator hose to the thermostat housing.
11. Connect the upper radiator hose to the housing.
12. Install the EGR pipe to the throttle body spacer.
13. Install the left engine torque strut and bracket.
- Torque strut bolts to (37 lb ft).
14. Install the throttle body.
15. Install the throttle cable bracket.
16. Connect the shift selector cable.
17. Install the air cleaner assembly.
18. Install the upper filler panel.
19. Install the engine sight shield.
20. Refill the engine cooling system.
Let me know if you need anything else,click accept if you feel satisfied with your answer as this is how I get credited for my time,Thanks Pete!