Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database

Cadillac: The traction control engaged message comes..CTS..MPH.

Hello Cadillac Experts! The traction control engaged message comes on my Cadillac 2005 CTS and is breaking the driver side rear tire when it reaches a speed of 50-60 MPH. This happened immediately after getting new rear tires. The tire dealer claims no responsibility. Do you have any ideas on what might have happened during the tire replacement? Thanks Victor Coleman
I would have a new set of tires put on........If there is a flaw in one of the tires the computer can see it as a vehicle control problem since one of the tires might not be turning at the same rate. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.