john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, The Car Guy
Experience:  15 years as a auto tech
6149662

2001 Seville STS: the Service Suspension System message come

My 2001 Seville STS has the Service Suspension System message come up on the dash every time I drive it. What does that usually mean?
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  john -aka eauto replied 6 years ago.
it is a indication that the electronic strut is failing. I would recomend a standard suspension conversion kit from www.strutmasters.com
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I looked at the link that you sent me and put in Cadillac STS 2001 - there were matches. Then I put in Cadillac Seville 2001 and got multiple matches. The car is a Cadillac Seville STS 2001 so I'm confused. I am a 56-year old woman and I'm trying not to get taken by a dealership on what is wrong and how much it should cost. How should I look at this? Is it a 2001 STS or a 2001 Seville??
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Correction of the last message:

I looked at the link that you sent me and put in Cadillac STS 2001 - there were NOT matches. Then I put in Cadillac Seville 2001 and got multiple matches. The car is a Cadillac Seville STS 2001 so I'm confused. I am a 56-year old woman and I'm trying not to get taken by a dealership on what is wrong and how much it should cost. How should I look at this? Is it a 2001 STS or a 2001 Seville??

you can look it up as a seville that is what it is