fix that car
fix that car, general mechanic on G.M. cars
Experience:  over 15 years working on ALL General Motor Company cars and trucks

2004 Cadillac CTS: the harness wiring diagram..CD player..pins

Customer Question

Does anyone have the harness wiring diagram for 2004 Cadillac CTS CD player (Not the car radio diagram but the CD player PCB pins that plugs into the bigger Board). Basically, I need to figure out which pins carry audio output from the CD player so that I could splice in my external audio input into those wires. I plan to take out the CD player entirely from the system. Any diagram would be highly appreciated
Category: Cadillac
Expert:  fix that car replied 7 years ago.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Thanks alot for taking out the time to respond. I may not have made my question very clear as to what I was looking for. So the picture doesn't really show me what I was looking for . Inside the HU, there is a CD slot and the CD slot is connected to the main controller box via a harness (12 pins or so) that hooks up from the CD slot to the controller PCB (all inside the HU). I was hoping to find out whic of those pins carry the audio signals from the CD slot to the controller board.

here are all the wire diagrams for the radio circuit. I think what you need will be in this post, I am posting the 2 diagrams separately so that they are separate. in order to give them to you in color I had to split the diagrams so when you print them out tape them together and there ya go. with the colored diagrams it should help you to identify the wires you need.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Thanks alot
no problem, thanks for using J.A.