Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer

Can I sue the force compliance with the law. California

Customer Question

Can I sue the force compliance with the law. California Mobile Home Residency Law 798 et seq.
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: CA Real Estate
Expert:  Maverick replied 18 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 18 days ago.

Yes, if there is not compliance with any of those laws [click here], then you can ask for a court order to force compliance by filing what is known as a declaratory judgment action. See this law.

Here is what a sample suit looks like.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hello Maverick,
Can the park owner contest the complaint? Is there a 'trial'? Would you call this a kind of lawsuit?
Thank you
Expert:  Maverick replied 17 days ago.

Yes, the owner can contest the complaint with his own evidence to refute yours. Yes, there would be a trial on the merits to decide the factual issues either before the judge or a jury; depending on which is selected by the parties. Yes, it would be a type of a lawsuit.