How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: CA Real Estate
Satisfied Customers: 6386
Experience:  20 years experience as a civil trial and appellate lawyer
Type Your CA Real Estate Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I sue the force compliance with the law. California

Customer Question

Can I sue the force compliance with the law. California Mobile Home Residency Law 798 et seq.
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: CA Real Estate
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer! My name is***** give me a few minutes to review, analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.

Yes, if there is not compliance with any of those laws [click here], then you can ask for a court order to force compliance by filing what is known as a declaratory judgment action. See this law.

Here is what a sample suit looks like.

Please Note: (1) Just Answer’s site disclaimers apply to all levels of service; (2) Most follow-up questions are answered with in the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) If we are done, please assign a feedback rating so Just Answer will compensate me for your question. Thank you for using Just Answer.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Hello Maverick,
Can the park owner contest the complaint? Is there a 'trial'? Would you call this a kind of lawsuit?
Thank you
Expert:  Maverick replied 7 months ago.

Yes, the owner can contest the complaint with his own evidence to refute yours. Yes, there would be a trial on the merits to decide the factual issues either before the judge or a jury; depending on which is selected by the parties. Yes, it would be a type of a lawsuit.