LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have nearly three decades of legal experience, including Real Estate Law, and have held a Real Estate Broker's License.

OK caine I'm from houma LA. So I move to cutoff LA so it has

Customer Question

OK my name is ***** ***** I'm from houma LA. So I move to cutoff LA so it has a apartment for rent about $400. 50 dollars so I talk to him about the apartment and he said that we can't get the apartment if we get a job and I told him that me and my girlfriend get disabled she get $700.33 dollars a month and I get $700.68 a month and he said that he will double the price to $ 500.50 dollars he have his pick and choose so if you have any more questions about that call me at(###) ###-####thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: CA Real Estate
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Me and my girlfriend just trying real hard to get a apartment he just don't want to give it to us she gets a disability check (SSI) and I get social security monthly and he just refuses to rent it to us he got his pick and choose for he want to rent it to. And then he said that I got to get a job to rent the apartment out I thank he don't like black people. So I just want something done about this. So thank you....
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 1 month ago.

Good morning. Can you share with me what your question is? Do you want to know if he is discriminating against you?