LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have nearly three decades of legal experience, including Real Estate Law, and have held a Real Estate Broker's License.

How much does it cost for an attorney to handle the process

Customer Question

How much does it cost for an attorney to handle the process from unlawful detainer to eviction? Assessing if I should do it myself. Thank you
Category: CA Real Estate
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good evening Abbey,

Thank you once again for asking for me.

In CA these days, a formal eviction will cost between $1500 and $2500, including legal fees, court costs, costs of service of process and Sheriff fees related to the physical eviction of the tenant once you have the judgment.

Have a nice evening,

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good evening,

Is there anything else I can assist you with tonight?

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a private phone conference as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Please know that I answered your question in good faith, providing you with the information that you asked for, and I did that with the expectation that you would act likewise and rate my service to you. If I have already provided you with the information you asked for and you have no additional questions, would you please now rate my service to you so I can be compensated for assisting you?

Thanks in advance,