LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have nearly three decades of legal experience, including Real Estate Law, and have held a Real Estate Broker's License.
15277592

Trustee sale when loan is not part of trust from the

Customer Question

Trustee sale when loan is not part of trust from the beginning..THIS IS FOR ROGER, ATTORNEY ONLY PLEASE AThttp://www.justanswer.com/law/expert-rogeresq/Hello Dear Attorney Roger,Thank you for your time and wisdom. I hope you will be able to share your thoughts on this question. Thanks for all that you do to help us out.1. If a loan is not securitized as part of a trust from the beginning then how can that trust be named as the beneficiary of a trustee sale?Thank You,Customer
Category: CA Real Estate
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Apologies, this question is now open for all EXPERTS. Please review and answer with as much detail as you wish. Thank You!
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

If a loan is not securitized as part of a trust from the beginning then how can that trust be named as the beneficiary of a trustee sale?

Good morning. I'll be happy to share my thoughts and comments on your question; however I'm having trouble understanding it. "A loan is not securitized as part of a trust…" Does not tell me what I need to know about the loan. For instance, what do you mean by "securitized as part of a trust"? Is this a mortgage loan? To a trust? I also do not understand what you mean by "can that trust be named as the beneficiary of the trustee sale"? There is no beneficiary in a sale situation. Perhaps the best solution here is for you to accept my offer of premium service which will give us the opportunity for a telephone conversation. That offer will follow and if you accept it I will be calling you afterward.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** heading out for a doctor's appointment. I will contact you when I return.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.

Okay. I will be on and off-line today and tomorrow, but I will definitely get back to you. I am on Eastern daylight Time, so I am three hours later than you.