LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have nearly three decades of legal experience, including Real Estate Law, and have held a Real Estate Broker's License.
15277592

Concerning a lawyer malpractice suite. Can a lawyer leave

Customer Question

Concerning a lawyer malpractice suite. Can a lawyer leave your case when it is close to trial time? Can a lawyer postpone the trial for the reason to give him enough time to leave your case? Thanks, Roger
Category: CA Real Estate
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon,

I'm Doug, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am already helping you on another question dealing with the same general issues. Are you sure that a phone call would not be more practical for you?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I asked the question again because it looked like it didn't post the first time because I couldn't see it under my questions.
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

I have been corresponding with you for more than a half hour in your original question. Can you see it now?

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like a new expert to answer this question because I would like another lawyer's opinion. Can you please post this for other lawyers to see as? Thanks, Roger
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

I will be happy to opt out of this, opening it back up.

Would you please be so kind to rate my service so I can be compensated for assisting you? Thanks in advance,

Doug

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please post this question so the new expert doesn't see what you have said? I would like a new, unbiased opinion from a new expert. Thanks
Expert:  LawTalk replied 1 year ago.

I do not have that ability. I am not an employee of JustAnswer, but just a user of the site like you. You will have to open a new question.