How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: CA Real Estate
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I have experience representing HOAs, homeowners, businesses, and other individuals in real estate matters.
Type Your CA Real Estate Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My question is, the person that needs the probate lives in

Customer Question

My question is, the person that needs the probate lives in Florida and she want me to do the probate for her, do I need a power of attorney from her or just sign and notarized the forms?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: CA Real Estate
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

You cannot do the probate for her unless you are a licensed attorney.

Doing so without a law license is the "unlicensed practice of law."