LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I was a cashier at Walmart, and I was fire for Gross

Customer Question

I was a cashier at Walmart, and I was fire for Gross misconduct, they didn't call the police on me, so what I have to do now, do they follow charges on me?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 2 months ago.

Helli and welcome. At this point, there is really nothing you can do aside from apply for unemployment benefits. Whether charges are pressed depends on the accusations made against you. If charges are pressed, you will most likely receive a summons in the mail. Please let me know if there is anything I can clarify for you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
But it will be charges on me, or if will goes in my records? please let me know, they did not call the police on me.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Why you charge me for $59, it supost to be only 50
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Can you please give me a call where I can call you please, I don't want extra charges on my credits card
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Give a number were I can call you