LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

The Department's determination and willing are both the

Customer Question

The Department's determination and willing are both the first sign is qualified for benefits under code section 1256 does that mean that I am eligible or do I have to appeal it again
JA: Have you documented this or discussed it with HR?
Customer: My company said I was not eligible for unemployment so I appealed it and we sent a packet of papers but the decision saying that I was eligible for benefits under code 1256 benefits are payable providing the plan is up otherwise eligible
JA: Is the employment agreement "at will," union, full time or part time?
Customer: Full time
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: The company is not trying to give you my unemployment benefits stating that I had misconduct but the judge you know that there was no misconduct there
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Can you please clarify what you are asking, it seems things may have been omitted.
What exactly does the decision you received state?