LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

On October 2014, I lost my teaching job of over 20 years due

Customer Question

On October 2014, I lost my teaching job of over 20 years due to a workman's comp company doctor. He had threatened for a while that people of my origin (Hispanic) should only be allowed to clean toilets or prepare and serve lunch, but never be allowed to teach because our background was a danger to white children. He used several racial slurs and was able to prevent me from returning to teaching. My orthopedic surgeon, my pain management, and a neutral specialist all recommended that I was physically and mentally able to return to work. I need immediate help in filing a lawsuit against this doctor. This issue has caused severe Traumatic Stress Syndrome and nightmares that have landed me in a hospital several times. What can I do?
JA: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you have copies of any medical records?
Customer: I am in California, I have copies of medical records and notes of most of his racial hate crime statements. My name is***** e-mail:***@******.***
JA: Has anything been filed or reported?
Customer: Nothing has been filed, I requested a counselor's help and he said he could not report a fellow doctor, the nurse that was to accompany to my appointments "missed" the most important. I had a psychological exam, yet report has never been provided to me. My son or husband accompanied me to all of my appointments because Dr. David Rollins, in Modesto, was traumatizing me at each appointment. Look him up in the doctor records, I do not seem to be his only victim.
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have not been neglecting this issue, I just have had a difficult time dealing with the Post Traumatic Stress that is still present and affecting me. Thanks
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What you are describing is indeed malpractice, but if you are looking for an attorney to represent you, I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
We can answer questions you may have and tell you what you need to prove to show malpractice, but we cannot actually represent you, I do apologize if there was any misunderstanding about that. If you would simply like information we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about your situation. Let us know.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Why did you UNLAWFULLY WITHRAW MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT? I DID AUTHORIZE YOU TO WITHRAW ANY MONEY. Please return the money and the $25.00 overdraft charge you caused. Do this IMMEDIATELY OR I WILL FILE COMPLAINT WITH BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. You're a SCAM! I NEVER COMPLETELY APPLIED AND DID NOT AUTHORIZE YOU TO WITHRAW ANY MONEY, CORRECT YOUR ILLEGAL ACTION IMMEDIATELY. MONEY MUST BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY. I will CONTEST YOUR ILLEGAL WITHRAW!
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 month ago.
Please do not YELL AT THE EXPERT, the expert is not an employee of this site and has no control over what the site does.
However, if you would calmly follow instructions on refunds of your DEPOSIT from the site, this matter would be resolved quickly for you.
Please contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####