LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.

There is an employee who made a verbal threat against

Customer Question

There is an employee who made a verbal threat against another manager. The company made a deal with the union to let the employee keep his job to get something in return from the union. Now this employee is filing grievances against me for harassment but neither the company or the union are responding.
This employee has previously made it known that he has weapons and was in the Iranian army. I am a female manager and am very afraid of him and have expressed this to my boss but it is always dismissed as nothing. This employee threatened to kill a former make manager. What do I do.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is Alex.
Thank you for your question.
I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights / legal options that might potentially apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Then please cancel the subscription i just signed up for. What was the point?