LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I work at a apartment luxury Avalon I'm 57 years old and I

Customer Question

I work at a apartment luxury Avalon I'm 57 years old and I get discriminated against because I went over his head because I'm working full-time hours and he won't hire me full-time yes I'm younger people and they get more pay than me and my fellow workers say that they would even come and and say to a lawyer that they feel that he doesn't discriminate against me my phone number is(###) ###-####my name's***** just got a promotion other people less qualified than me haven't gotten promotions and I got written up on days where we had team celebrations and then another team celebration where we went to a baseball game I got written up to and then on another day he won the right me up he hit me up but he said that this girl that worked last time then me was going to take my job on the night crew didn't specifically name my name but he said that he's going to take the night crew job and somebody else is going to take her to have with everybody in the place during the team meeting knew that my job was gone just to embarrass me and harass me and one as I've been as punctual and gotten good reviews from the residents at the apartment complex everybody likes me and all the employees not all employees but people that work there a long time unfair to me at the least but probably discriminate young girls 9 months full-time people this never had no experience and someone get fired and others get away with things that I would get fired for and a heartbeat so I know there's a lot going on that shouldn't be and I know that I'm being discriminated against so please call me(###) ###-####
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

Good afternoon Robert,

I'm Doug, and I'm very sorry to hear of your situation. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

You asked for a phone call. This seems like a very crucial matter for you, and your questions and issues suggest that an in-depth conversation might best suit your needs. If you are interested, for a very nominal charge I can offer you a personal phone conference during which there is no limitation on the number of questions you can ask of me, as opposed to continuing in this question and answer thread which is searchable and viewable by the public.

Let me know if you don't want a call and I will be happy continue here with an answer for you.

Either way, whether I call you or not, in order to give you a clear and concise answer, I will need some additional information about the circumstances, please.

1. Are you saying that you are being discriminated against based on your age?

2. What else have they done to you in the past that you believe to be discriminatory?

Thanks in advance,

Doug

Expert:  LawTalk replied 2 months ago.

I won't be able to assist you if you are not able to provide the minimal information I sought clarification on. Please get back to me with this information at your earliest convenience.

Doug