KJL LAW
KJL LAW, Lawyer
Experience:  Attorney at law Office of KJLLAW
92128996

Is an employer determine both full time and part time

Customer Question

Is an employer determine both full time and part time employees get insurance and fringe benefits?
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

Good morning.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site, the answers are for general information. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Under most state laws employers are required to offer the following to employees: They must allow employees time off to:

Keep in mind that with the enactment of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and related legislation requires employers with 50 or more full-time employees (or a combination of full-time and part-time employees that is equivalent to 50 full-time employees) to offer adequate health coverage or be subject to assessment if their employees receive premium tax credits to buy their own insurance. This employer shared responsibility mandate is effective as of 2015.

I hope this helps.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

Please rate the question for credit and tracking. If you do not rate the question I will not get paid for assisting you with your question. You will not be charged extra to rate the question.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Thank you
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

Your welcome. Anything else, just ask. Please rate the question for credit and tracking. If you do not rate the question I will not get paid for assisting you with your question. You will not be charged extra to rate the question and you can ask follow up questions.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

Please rate the question for credit and tracking. If you do not rate the question I will not get paid for assisting you with your question. You will not be charged extra to rate the question and you can ask follow up questions.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.
Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.

Expert:  KJL LAW replied 3 months ago.