LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I work for Los Angeles county agriculture commissioner, I

Customer Question

I work for Los Angeles county agriculture commissioner , I have another intent to suspend me for 20 days no pay. I did not do what they are accusing me of. I know they want me fired and they are doing all this after my son just passed.
Category: California Employment Law
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have two days left to write an appeal, I don't know how to write it, I have no one to be with me to represent because I do not belong to a union. Please I don't want to lose my job.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me:

1) What are they accusing you of, exactly?

2) Do you believe that discrimination (race, religion, creed, gender, etc) may be a deciding factor here? If so, how so?

3) What is your question exactly, i.e. what are you asking?

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.