LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I didn't know where to deposit the $5.00. But my question is

Customer Question

I didn't know where to deposit the $5.00. But my question is my attorney is mad at me because I revoked my offer and he said I didn't follow his advice and I won't hardly get anything from a civil court and this is the best I will be able to get out of my employer. I have 10 coworkers, 8 managers all willing and able to stand up to my supervisor. They don't like him either. And lots of evidence in writing by emails. He also denied me Reasonable accommodations 3 times and made my Dr write it and submit it three different ways harrassing her and stalling. So now my state attorney said I can't start arbitration with the Union and State Personell board and just walk out and go to DEFH (spelling ?)
because I will get barred from leaving The state personell board after they did some work, not very much. Seems like my attorney is siding with the Arbitration they are all paid by the state anyway.
sorry for all the mispellings. Hard to get all of this in just a few words.But and outside attorney told me I have a very good case. I was also getting harrassed by my supervisor while recovering from Breast Cancer and taking time off sometimes to take care of my husband that just had two major surgeries from Colon Rectal cancer.
Ok I think that is enough hope you can understand it. Now where do I pay? Thank you Linda Keifer
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question about this situation for us?