LawTalk, Attorney
Experience:  I have 30 years of experience in the practice of law, including employment law and discrimination law.
15277592

I am looking for a legal help I had one job for eight years

Customer Question

I am looking for a legal help I had one job for eight years and had to find another job after found myself in too much unfavorable environments in 8 years after the arrival of last boss.It was security guard job and Manager was just new and unfair. It is also a long story of harassment at work which manger handled in hostile way. but I am here to ask other legal help first. I was forced to quit job last December 2015 but 3 months ago I received a letter from a law firm for class action lawsuit against the company for not providing assigned break times at work I was told my name will be on list unless I denies to be my name but soon after I was told court has a decision only the individuls who files lawsuit will be a party others has to do files case on their own. Now I am wonders if I may also handle my case with legal help if yes which easier way. I had exactly same case before when I had worked for 5 years in a car rental company as Airport shuttle Bus Driver. I quit after I found a similar better earning job. But in this case legal team successfully won the case and had me recovered almost 11000 in 2 checks in my case. I would also like to discuss harassment case in my security job l My Email address is ***@******.*** I am writing this message from a public library. My name is***** and telephone no is(###) ###-####
Category: California Employment Law
Expert:  Attorney2 replied 4 months ago.

Welcome and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

If I am reading your question correctly you did not join a class action lawsuit and would like to file a case against your former employer that you quit on December 2015?

What type of harassment? Is this a private company?